30 minutes ago Ubuntu 10.04 has been released, according to the features page:
Your Ubuntu, your way
Enjoy the simplicity of Ubuntu’s stylish, intuitive interface. Fast, secure and with thousands of apps to choose from, Ubuntu gives you a clean and streamlined experience that you can really make your own. And now you can even decide how you want it to look. Simply choose between our new and classic desktop experiences.
Wait for a full review in a couple of days.
If deploying a document management solution seems daunting for your organization, don’t worry – KnowledgeTree has distilled the document management best practice process into 8 manageable steps.
View an infographic that illustrates the 8 Steps for Success when selecting and implementing online document management software for your small and medium business.
You’ll be walked through a set of key points to consider as you:
- Define your document management objectives and system requirements
- Understand your business processes
- Determine your preferred delivery model – on-premise or hosted
- Select a document management system
- Prepare to implement it
- Get started and ensure user adoption
Original URL for this post: