Just put this code on “OnTitleClick” event of your DBGrid
procedure TFrm_Main.DBGrid_TrcrosTitleClick(Column: TColumn);
if (Column.Field.Calculated = False ) and (Column.Field.Lookup = False ) then
TClientDataSet(Column.Grid.DataSource.DataSet).Ind exFieldNames := Column.FieldName
else if (Column.Field.Lookup = True ) then
TClientDataSet(Column.Grid.DataSource.DataSet).Ind exFieldNames := Column.Field.LookupKeyFields;
Let’s face it, not even a week passes in which does not appears an article on a blog that says something about the myths of Linux, or the advantages of Linux. I can only guess to say “bahhhhhh.”
If you need 1,000 reasons to change the OS of your choice, better stay with it. After a lifetime forced to use Windows, and not having the money to buy a Mac, I have seen the need to run some darkers Linux distros. Believe me, one that another reason not to switch to Linux, in fact, here I let you 10:
- You should not switch to Linux because… actually enjoy paying for an operating system, regardless of the bugs and the security flaws, and that is so bad that never had to be out as the alpha release of an OS . What economic crisis?
- You should not switch to Linux because… change is scary. Do not believe me?. Look at Obama, he scares me. He always talks about change and stuff, and true change is scary, although supposedly make things better.
- You should not switch to Linux because… the only thing you use your computer is to play. I say “maybe has another use? Does anyone use it for something else?
- You should not switch to Linux because… we all love to spend one day a week to scan, virus scan, spyware scan, disk scan, scanning records. Yippie, so much fun!
- You should not switch to Linux because… you love paying to have antivirus protection that any OS should give you. Even though there is the enviable Windows Defender.
- You should not switch to Linux because… most people use Windows. Hey, of course, if most people use Windows, it should be great.
- You should not switch to Linux because… you realize that nothing is forever. Eventually, you succumb to the Windows Blue Screen of Death (or BSOD) and you can reinstall your Windows without problems. However, to have something similar in Linux (a Kernel Panic) would have to wait some years… if it passes.
- You should not switch to Linux because… you love Internet Explorer, and you can only use the latest version of IE with Windows. Imagine connecting to the web without IE. Horrible, right?
- You should not switch to Linux because… you would have to be a geek to use Linux and we all know that geeks don’t have pretty girlfriends, don’t you believe me? Don’t you see The Big Bang Theory?
- You should not switch to Linux because… I don’t want to be a conformist and use what others tell you to use. Want to be unique, so “I’m a PC”… wait a minute!
Translated from here